Out of concern for male patients, Top Medical Clinic offers the following procedures:
Cryosurgery is a method of destroying abnormal tissue by freezing it in low temperature with the help of oxide. The temperature drop has the effect of crystallising the fluid contents of the targeted cells, turning them into ice shards, resulting in the destruction of skin lesions as the membrane surrounding the treated cells is ruptured and destroyed.
What are the advantages of the procedure?
- relatively painless, doesn’t require anaesthetics
- highly effective
- the lack of side effects or very mild side effects
- patients of any age can undergo the procedure
- destroying the tissue without the need of cutting it - avoiding the inconveniences connected with traditional surgical procedures
- no complications after the procedure
What are the indications for the procedure?
Male genitals, abnormal changes around the anus area:
- squamous cell papilloma
- genital warts
- other warts
What are the counterindications to the procedure?
- inflammation of the genitals
- dysplastic lesions of penis
- penile cancer
How is the procedure performed?
The procedure is relatively short (10-15 minutes) and is done in our gynaecological surgery. Cryotherapy is a bloodless and relatively pain-free method. During the procedure only superficial tissue is destroyed, deeper tissue is left intact
What are the post treatment recommendations?
The patient must make sure that proper hygiene is maintained. Sexual intercourse should be avoided for the whole healing period (from 2-4 to 6 weeks).
MONA LISA TOUCH LASER TREATMENTS FOR ANAL BLEACHING