Allergy is a reaction of our immune system to a particular substance in the environment. This could be something you eat, inhale or touch. As almost any substance can cause an allergic reaction, it is often difficult to identify the source of the problem. That is why, if you suffer from an allergy, it is worth consulting a specialist.
We diagnose and treat:
- allergies and respiratory diseases in children and adults
- asthma, allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis
- skin allergy, eczema, urticaria
- recurrent infections of the upper and lower respiratory tract in children and adults, bronchitis, pneumonia
- chronic cough
We conduct desensitization by means of sublingual immunotherapy.
We perform diagnostic tests:
- skin prick tests
- patch tests
- blood tests
What can be an allergy symptom?
- prolonged runny nose, sneezing, blocked nose, itchy eyes
- prolonged dry or productive cough, dyspnoea, shortness of breath
- recurrent cold, bronchitis or pneumonia
- recurrent abdominal pain, diarrhoea or constipation
- skin rashes, especially accompanied by itching