Keeping public health in mind in the situation of an increasing number of people infected with the coronavirus SARS-Cov-2 (COVID-19) we ask everyone who has already made or would like to make a doctor’s appointment in our Clinic to inform us about:
🔴 Any flu-like symptoms which have occurred in the last 14 days, i.e.:
- temperature of 38°C or higher
- shortness of breath
🔴 Travelling outside the UK or a confirmed contact with an infected person in the last 14 days. In such cases the appointment will be postponed to a safer date.
- Patients who are of age and do not require extra assistance from an accompanying person are asked to arrive for their appointment alone.
- Children and adolescents should arrive at the Clinic accompanied by only one guardian.
- All persons entering the Clinic are asked to clean their hands with a sanitiser available at the reception desk.
- Do not make an appointment in order to confirm a coronavirus infection since we do not test for coronavirus. If you suspect you might be infected, follow the guidelines detailed on: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ or https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response.
- Do not arrive at the Clinic without making a prior phone call. Currently the only way to make an appointment is by phone.
- In order to protect the health of our patients and staff we reserve the right to refuse admission to patients who display alarming symptoms.
We apologise for any inconvenience this situation might cause. However, the health and safety of our patients remain our top priority.
Top Medical Clinic Staff